The Overleaf Advisor Programme
Join our global network of 300 volunteer advisors
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our global network of 300 volunteer advisors, to help grow the community and improve scholarly writing and communication.
About our Advisor Programme
If you're enthusiastic about supporting the adoption of Overleaf and LaTeX within your community, whether that be at your university, society, or school, we'd love to hear from you. The programme is free to join, and there are many ways in which you can contribute. As a thank you, and to help you get the most out of it, our community advisors also benefit from the perks given below 😊
How can you help?
- Spread the word at your institution! We have a range of materials to support you from posters and swag to email templates for engaging university staff.
- Run a local workshop or webinar, to help introduce Overleaf and the power of LaTeX within your community
- Give a talk on Overleaf at an event, to highlight how it's helped you in your work and your collaborations.
- Find, add and update the gallery of templates and examples (here's how).
- Contribute to our free online LaTeX course "Free online introduction to LaTeX") and help translate it into your language (source code).
- Make video tutorials.
- Improve the help and FAQs.
- You tell us. If you have an idea, let's talk about it!
What's in it for you?
- A free Overleaf Professional account.
- Goodies such as ducks, pens, notebooks and stickers!
- Optional early access to new features before they’re public.
- Be featured as a community advisor on our website.
- Looks great on your C.V.
- Open invitation to visit the Overleaf office and meet the team, if you're passing through London.
- Prizes for advisors who do amazing things!
How do I Apply?
Just complete and submit the form below. Please tell us a bit about yourself, why you'd like to be an advisor, and what your first activity as an advisor would be. We'll then contact you to discuss what happens next. We look forward to hearing from you!
Anforderung gesendet, danke.
Overleaf is perhaps the best professional thing that's happened to me. I use your website for every single set of (skeletal) notes, exams, and quizzes for all my classes. I also type all my research papers up in Overleaf. I love the instant compilation and split-screen view....Eventually, when I teach an upper-level class that requires LaTeX, I will teach them using Overleaf.