- Posted by Mary Anne on January 8, 2016
- Posted by Mary Anne on January 6, 2016
- Posted by John on December 15, 2015
NOTE: This article discusses the integration of IEEE Collabratec™ and the (now legacy) Overleaf v1 platform. Subsequent to initial publication of this blog post (15 December, 2015), the next generation of Overleaf (Overleaf v2) has been scheduled for launch on 4 September, 2018. At the time of writing this note (17 August, 2018) the IEEE Collabratec™ integration is not yet available within Overleaf v2: we are working on the implementation and expect it to be fully operational shortly after Overleaf v2 is launched.
Earlier this year we announced a new collaboration with the IEEE to integrate Overleaf into the IEEE Collabratec™ platform.
Here's our short guide to help you get started, where we cover how to:
- Get set up by linking your Overleaf and Collabratec accounts
- Save existing Overleaf documents into your Collabratec library
- Open your Collabratec LaTeX projects directly in Overleaf for editing online
- Make changes and keep documents and metadata in-sync across both platforms
- Create new research papers using the IEEE LaTeX templates with your metadata pre-filled in on Overleaf
- Posted by John on November 27, 2015
The latest TeX Live 2015 is now running on Overleaf, and it brings many updated and new packages! Yay!
- Posted by Stu on November 10, 2015
This blog post describes an historical feature (of Overleaf v1) which, at the time of writing this note, is scheduled to be replaced by improved functionality in Overleaf v2 (due for release on 4th September 2018). Consequently, this article is now of historical interest only.
Last month saw the release of two enhancements to the Overleaf editor: the first to help with document review, the second to improve the auto-complete functionality when inserting citations from your bibliography.
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrieren
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is KostenlosNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template