LaTeX Template for PeerJ Journal SubmissionsOffiziell
vor 4 Jahren
Creative Commons CC BY 4.0
This LaTeX template is provided by Overleaf and PeerJ to help make it easier for authors to submit to PeerJ journals.
The template contains examples of commonly used LaTeX commands and features to help you get started.
You can use this Overleaf template to submit articles to:
- PeerJ – Life & Environment - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in the Biological, Medical and Environmental Sciences;
- PeerJ Computer Science - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal serving the Computational sciences;
- PeerJ Physical Chemistry - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in subjects including biophysical chemistry, molecular dynamics, electrochemistry, theoretical and computational chemistry;
- PeerJ Organic Chemistry - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in subjects including biochemistry, polymers, green chemistry, photochemistry, and synthetic organic chemistry;
- PeerJ Inorganic Chemistry - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in subjects including cluster, organometallic, transition metal, supramolecular and solid-state chemistry;
- PeerJ Analytical Chemistry - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in subjects including atomic spectroscopy, omics technologies, separation science, spectroscopic analysis, and surface and structural imaging;
- Materials Science - a peer-reviewed Open Access journal in subjects including additive manufacturing, bio- and bioinspired materials, smart materials, thin films, gels, alloys, ceramics, colloids, and porous materials.
If you have any questions or need any help with the template please get in touch. When your article is complete, use the "Submit to PeerJ" option in Overleaf to send your files to PeerJ.
To download a copy of the template files (including the wlpeerj.cls file) for use offline, please click the "Open as Template" button.